Web: Phillips Library
Submit a Question
Answered By: Amy Schlumpf Manion Last Updated: Feb 22, 2016 Views: 17
The Phillips Library does have this article available in the EBSCO databases.
From the Phillips Library homepage click on "Find Articles"
You will need the complete citation for the article you are looking for. The complete citation includes author, title of article, title of journal, volume/issue numbers and page numbers.
- Click on "Looking for a Specific Article"
- Enter the journal title where your article is published
- Click on the database that provides access to that journal
- Find the volume/issue number
- Find the specific article