Submit a Question
Answered By: Stephanie Licko Last Updated: Mar 05, 2018 Views: 1
Yes. The multi-funcition device (MFD) in the library lobby may be used for faxing. Instructions below apply only to the MFD in the Phillips Library Lobby.
- Phone Number 630-844-3848
- Received automatically; no login needed
- Patrons are fully responsible and must be present to receive faxed documents
- Library staff accepts no responsibility for incoming faxes; when found they are discarded
Give a printable copy of the instructions (see the link below) to the patron and/or ITS student assistant.
- Log in or swipe your university ID card
- Press the Fax button on the screen
- Enter the fax number as: 8-1- (area code) ### - ####
- Place the document in the upper tray face up, or on the copy screen face down
- Press the green Start button to begin scanning
- When successful (e.g., the receiving line is on and not busy), the progressing status displayed at the bottom of the display screen will be
- Wait for the receipt to print