Submit a Question
Answered By: Stephanie Licko Last Updated: Mar 05, 2018 Views: 3
To search for books and videos in the Phillips library collection, follow steps below.
- Go to the "Search" page on the Phillips Library website.
- Start the search in the box titled, "Books and Videos"
- Optional: Narrow results to only ebooks or only print books by using the a "Location" limit found on the right column of a search results page
- ebooks - select "AU e-resources"
- Print books - select "Main circulating collection"
NOTE: Apply only one location at a time. Clear it to narrow results to another location.
On the Phillips Library "Help" page, there is a tutorial about searching the catalog,